Airport1st refund policy.
1. After the flight has landed we allow 60 minutes for passenger to arrive at Airport Information Desk,
if this is exceeded then an extra amount for the additional waiting time will be charged on top of the original charge for the journey. The charge for the waiting time will be decided by Airport1st depending on the type of the vehicle being used for the particular journey.
2. Fixed price rides must not deviate from the drivers chosen route any deviation will result in the journey reverting to a fare decided by Airport1st. We will decide charge according to the additional mileage and delay caused either by passenger or by the prevailing traffic conditions.
3. Airport1st cannot be held responsible for any loss financial, professional, missed connection times, flights, trains, due to the private hire vehicle not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, or road traffic accidents or road closures or being given the wrong booking information by the customer or customer booked it online and got the booking reference but customer did not get any confirmation from Airport1st. [Customer must receive confirmation before the journey ]
4. Normal luggage assumes that 1 Medium Size suitcase and 1 piece of hand luggage 56cm(H)*45cm(W)*25cm(D) (approximately 22 inches x 17.5 inches x 9.85 inches). per person, any luggage that our private hire vehicles cannot accommodate is the responsibility of the passenger.
5. Any journey cancelled less than 24 hours prior to booked time will result in a charge to the customerâ€™s credit/debit card. The amount to be charged in such situation will be decided by Airport1st depending on the pick up distance/place/parking or other charges subject to a minimum of £25.00.
6. Any fouling of the private hire vehicle by any passenger will result in a charge of a minimum of £25.00 dependant upon the severity of the fouling.
7. Airport1st will prosecute any person who causes damage to any private hire vehicle booked
8. The driver has the right to refuse any passenger that he feels may be a threat to him herself or vehicle.
9. The material contained in this web site is provided for general information only and does not constitute acceptance of any bookings that may be made. We accept no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site or from any private hire vehicle bookings made on this site.
10. It is your responsibility to inform Airport1st if could not locate the driver or change of journey/plan or if you missed the flight/ferry/cruse connections [inform us the new flight/ferry/cruse details we will change the journey date/time without charge] then we will charge you for that journey.
11. It is your responsibility to print and keep the Airport1st and Paypal credit card confirmations with you all the time because it has our telephone numbers printed and confirmation of your payment on it.